How do I know how my child is progressing?
- Progress is evaluated and documented through the following:
- Daily communication with parents through various methods including email and communication notebooks where comments are written daily and shared with parents.
- Daily logs kept by the teacher and therapists.
- Daily teacher observation.
- Progress reports (3x per year)
- Goals & Objectives as included in each student’s IEP.
- Teacher completed assesments ( The HELP checklist, AFLS, ABLLS, and VB-MAPP )
- Students are evaluated in compliance with their IEPs.