The Gramon Family of Schools offers ongoing admissions throughout the school year. When a student is referred, the GFS enrollment team will review the student records to determine if there is an appropriate classroom match.
Pertinent paperwork that must be provided prior to scheduling an intake appointment is as follows, but not limited to:
- A current IEP
- Recent evaluations
- Behavior Intervention Plan
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Assessment
SERVING STUDENTS WITH...
NEW BEGINNINGS: 3 - 21 YEARS
GLENVIEW ACADEMY: 5 - 15 YEARS
GRAMON SCHOOL: 14 - 21 YEARS
OFFERING RELATED SERVICES...
- After the paperwork has been received and reviewed, a member of the GFS enrollment team will then contact the district case manager to schedule an intake and tour appointment.
- The intake occurs in the school environment engaging the student in a variety of activities with members from the Gramon Family Instructional and Behavior Teams.
- During the intake, a tour will be provided for the family and district to showcase the facilities, community spaces throughout the school (e.g., life skills apartment, gym, therapy rooms), and potential classroom for the student.
Once Placement Is Confirmed:
- A tuition contract is issued to the sending district
- Parents are provided with a link to documents that must be completed prior to the student’s first day.
- These documents are made available through our Parent Portal.
*If it is determined that a student requires a personal assistant, the arrangement can be made at an additional cost to the sending school district.
** The Gramon Family of Schools hires and provides staff development for all personal assistants.
Tuition and Transportation:
- Transportation is provided by the sending school districts.
- Fees for enrolled students are paid for by the sending school districts.
Private Tuition Contact:
- The Gramon Family of Schools also accepts students placed by parents or guardians who agree to a private tuition contract.
ARE YOU READY?!
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
My son has been here for 10 years wouldn’t have any other way. Staff is AMAZING I haven’t yet found a place similar to this school to move Reason why I haven’t even moved out of Jersey. My son has become more independent more verbal thanks to them 10 out of 10 I give it a million !!!!!!Betsy
My son has been thriving in this awesome school. Administration and staff are doing professional and friendly.Olga
The most amazing and caring school, with excellent teachers and lovely staff! Our kids are nothing but loved and good take care! Thank youLucy