1939 - Ruth K. Newman establishes a home for Students with Disabilities in her home which is known as “The South Orange Community Center.”
1955 - Gramon Incorporated is named, “The Gramon School” and is established by Ruth K. Newman's daughter; Sam and Harriet Raffel.
1980 - The Gramon School moves from the S. Orange Community Center to the school building at St. Raphael's Church in Livingston.
1986 - The Gramon Elementary School is established at the Clark School building in South Orange.
1990 - The Gramon Elementary School is renamed Glenview Academy as it moves to the Newstead School building on Glenview Avenue in South Orange.
1991 - Glenview Academy moves to the Ridge Road School building in Cedar Grove.
1992 - Dr. Weeks & Dr. Gerritz acquire The Gramon School from Sam and Harriet Raffel.
1994 - Dr. Weeks & Dr. Gerritz acquire Glenview Academy from Sam and Harriet Raffel.
1995 - The Gramon School and Glenview Academy move to Fairfield.
1997 - New Beginnings starts as a preschool class/program in Glenview Academy.
2004 - New Beginnings is approved as new school and moves into its own building in Fairfield.
2012 - Dr. Weeks & Dr. Gerritz establish “The Gramon Family of Schools,” Which include Gramon School, Glenview Academy, and New Beginnings.
2012 - present - The Gramon Family of Schools is currently thriving in Fairfield with more than 250 students.